Monday, November 17, 2008

4x8 Photo Greeting Cards

I apologize for the lack of posts last month. I was way too busy designing these photo greeting cards! These are 4x8 greeting cards and they come with envelopes so if you're interested please email me at afoehl@gmail.com. Keep in mind that all of these designs can be modified to fit your individual and spiritual needs.

This one probably took the most time because I had to create the ornaments in Illustrator. It looks rather simple but it was quite intense. Symmetry was very difficult to achieve with the ornaments but, overall, I'm happy with the outcome!

This is as traditional as it gets people. As you can see, I don't red in too many of my holiday designs. But for those of you who like to stick to the traditional holiday color scheme, this one is for you.

I just had to create a card with a tree =)

I would say this is the most modern choice. I love the gray and green scheme and the circles of course!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Foehl,
Great job!

Like the red color...and the ornaments are very symmetrical.

Anthony