Thursday, September 23, 2010

wedding invitation | melissa + tj

I couldn't be happier with the clients I have been blessed with and Melissa was no exception. I really do feel like I have the best job in the whole entire world and it's people like Melissa that make my job such a joy. Melissa had a June wedding and here color palette couldn't have been more fun for a summer celebration! She chose a simple monogram design with a black satin ribbon to add that final touch. The programs were a double sided, tall and skinny design with the same black satin ribbon used in the invitations. Very simple but I think it matched the stationary perfectly!

Thank you, Melissa and TJ, for being so great to work with. I can only wish you both the best in the many years to come. I hope you're enjoying Florida!

No comments: